Here at Jensen Security we work with businesses to offer office security solutions to help boost the security of their business. However, there are still some simple measures that you can put into place to boost your business security.
We have put some of these below for you;
- When you close up at the end of the day, take time to whizz round the office, warehouse and business premises. Ensure that all windows are closed and doors are locked tight. These are all potential access points for thefts and in the warmer months they are often left open in error.
- If ladders are used in your business, make sure they are locked away securely. Ladders are like a gift to a burglar. They make breaking into your business premises easier and safer for them.
- Think about having motion sensors installed. Burglars like to break in unseen. If you have motion sensor lighting at access points and alleyways you will become an unpopular business for burglars to break in to.
- If you have an intruder alarm make sure you turn it on. Not only will it sound an alarm if people break in, it will also log people that have entered the business, and help you uncover if you have burglar working for you.
- Consider installing CCTV cameras. While these may seem like an extra expense, they can save you a small fortune in the long run. Not only do CCTV cameras work as a deterrent for burglars, they also give you the footage needed to catch burglars if they do break in.
- Make sure that if you have an alarm within your business premises that you get it checked, maintained and monitored regularly. This way you can rest safe in the knowledge that your business security is in full working order, if the worst happens.
- Take a look at your business premises. How easy is it for burglars to enter areas around your business out of hours? If you have fencing or bushes check for gaps, and get them repaired as quickly as possible.
- If you have a busy business during the day it is likely that valuables will be left out in error. As you are locking up in the evening just quickly check that valuable are locked away or stored safely.
If you want to boost your business security then why not book an appointment with our security specialists? We can come out to your business, look at your premises and make recommendations that will improve your business security.